- The fee summary is based on work performed on a fixed cost basis, Should the scope of the project change after acceptance of terms and pricing, we will provide a detailed scope change to define additional work and associated costs.
- Content development is not included in the scope of this project. A quote for professional content development services can be provided upon request.
- Dank Designs reserves the right to include the completed product of this project in a professional portfolio.
- Either party may terminate this agreement with a 30-day notice, delivered in writing. Termination of the contract will not result in any payments being refunded to The client. Project cancellation fees will be based on the amount of work completed at the time of cancellation notification. In the event of project cancellation, all rights to the project designs and original art will revert to Dank Designs.
- This Agreement shall be binding upon the parties, their heirs, successors, assigns, and personal representatives. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties. Only a signed agreement by both parties can modify their terms.
- This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of NSW.
Prices are subject to change with notice. For any work, Developer requires a payment to be received in advance for the work being carried out and before handover of files, except where agreed at the Developer’s own discretion.
The Client chooses either to pay the full cost in one payment or split the cost into 2 payments to be agreed with the Developer which is a 50% deposit before work commences.
Once the final payment has been received and the work finished, the files will be handed over to the Client or uploaded if included as part of a project.
We take the protection of our copyright and intellectual property very seriously.
If we discover that you have used our copy-written material, we may bring legal proceedings against you, seeking monetary damages and/or an injunction to stop you from using any of our materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs. Dank Designs does not release PSD format files of any work unless otherwise stated and agreed.
Payment – Refund Policy
After work on a website commences advances are not refundable.
You are responsible for any image, text, animation, video, layout, or any other content provided to us, so please ensure that this material does not infringe any copyright or laws.
If there is any malicious activity on the website once it has been completed, then there will be additional costs to amend any issues with the website.
- Dank Designs may change at any time Key-Words used in a Search Engine Marketing campaign at any time without giving you notice. Dank Designs may terminate, at its own discretion, any registration, including without limitation any or all related information, communications, postings, Web pages, Websites, or services, at any time, without notice, for any reason or no reason, including without limitation for conduct that violates local, state or federal laws or regulations or these Terms of Service, or material that Dank Designs, at its sole discretion believes is harmful to others, the business of Dank Designs or other third party information or service providers. You acknowledge that the Service contains information, software, photographs, graphics, keywords, and other material (collectively, the “Content”) that is protected by copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights of Dank Designs or third parties. All Content on the Service is copyrighted as a collective work of Dank Designs pursuant to applicable copyright law.
- You agree to comply with any additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content available on or accessed through the Service. The Content is intended for the use of the registered subscribers of the Service. You may not modify, publish, transmit, transfer or sell, reproduce, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content, in whole or in part, except as otherwise expressly permitted in these terms and conditions. Content consisting of downloadable software may not be reverse-engineered unless specifically authorised by the owner of the software’s patent and/or copyright. Except as expressly permitted by the copyright laws, no copying, storage, redistribution, or publication of any Content is permitted without the express permission of Dank Designs or the owners of such Content or their authorised persons.